Augustina Tradelink offers two types of dryers i.e. Rotary Dryer and Flash Dryer. Various capacities of Rotary Dryers can be manufactured depending upon the client’s requirement and application.
Rotary dryer comprises of revolving body, lifting plate, driving device, supporting device, sealing ring and other components. The raw material during the drying process is circulated which ensure the final moisture is within the requirement. Various capacities of rotary dryers can be manufactured depending upon the client’s requirement and application.
Flash dryer is an effective and efficient method of removal of surface or onbound moisture from the feed material. Flash dryer is pneumatic drier having low residence time within the equipment, thus flashing off the moisture from the feed. While conveying the product upward in the drying column, moisture is
evaporated out and the dried product is separated from the air by primary and secondary separation devices.
Salient Features of IFD
- Simple and economically priced solutions
- Simple operation with automatic output moisture control
- Few moving parts – high reliability & long life
- Simple system with low maintenance & operator overheads
- High drying efficiency with low fuel & power consumption
- Space-saving designs – They can easily be integrated as in general they require only little space
- High efficiency cyclone for minimum pollution & material loss
- Direct & indirect type firing hot air generator
- Flexi seal airlock for handling both fibrous & non uniform biomass
- Capacity ranges from few hundred kg/h to 10 Mt/h
- Multiple fuel option (coal, briquettes, wood gas, oil, etc.)